Wednesday 2 December 2015

Hair Braiding Styles For Women...... #1


Braids/Twists hairstyles are one of the most beautiful hairstyles one can think of. Can be won by anyone with any hair texture. By that I mean women of all races; blacks, whites, etc. This is my first editions of Hair Braiding Styles for women. I will be posting many editions with different styles and also styles won women with all hair textures.  I will be posting things on the best hair extensions to use, in other to get the best results.  
Photo by @bigeyed_bee
This style is single braided, then every strand is wrapped down to achieve this look. I didn't do this, but as a hairstylist, I know that this is a really beautiful style. It is one of the trending hairstyles today. I thought to share.


Photo by me @hairby_jules
For this one, I corn-rowed both sides, just you can see on one side, then braided the middle. My client was very happy with style.

More pictures after the cut


Photo by me @hairby_jules
Single braids done with expression, I will spend time to write about this  hair extension. Braids and twists are 2 of the most popular braiding hairstyles,  

Picture by @tupo1

No comments:

Post a Comment